PEG-MGF has many benefits for the human body but is it the right choice for you? In this article, you will find the complete guide on whether to use PEG-MGF or not. Pegylated Mechano Growth Factor (PEG-MGF) is derived from IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor). It has gained a lot of popularity for its ability to decrease fat mass in the body and increase the strength of the bone. But it is important to keep in mind that with these benefits comes a few side effects too. So it is wise if you consider every aspect before using. If you’re looking for all the information that you need to know before starting peg mgf then you have come to the right place. Without any further ado, let’s get started.
What is PEG-MGF?
PEG-MGF is derived from IGF-1 and it stimulates myoblasts division which in turn makes the muscle fuse and mature. This is a necessary process for adult muscle growth. Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) is a peptide, derived from a different sequence of IGF-1. It plays a major role in childhood development and has a significant function in anabolic activities throughout adulthood.
It’s produced in the liver and it breaks down within 5-7 minutes. That is why scientists have added a compound into MGF to modify it. This increases the half-life of MGF up to several days and the modified compound is called PEG-MGF.
How PEG-MGF Work?
The most important work of PEG-MGF is that it helps in faster recovery and healing of muscles and helps the cells to grow and get bigger. They bind to the receptors and help in the recovery of damaged tissues. Their work is to generate new muscle growth on top of an existing layer of muscle. Not only does it help bodybuilders but also helps to cure age-related muscle loss disorders. One of the benefits of PEG-MGF is that you can grow new muscles in any area that you desire.
The Distinction between MGF and PEG-MGF
Many people come across the ghrp 2 vs ghrp 6 dilemma. What is the distinction between these two? The main difference between IGF-1 derived PEG-MGF and MGF is that the latter stimulates myoblasts through the stimulation of different receptors. Whereas, PEG-MGF increases the muscle stem cell count so that many more cells fuse and become a part of adult muscles.
What are the benefits of PEG-MGF?
Our PEM-MGF review will help you understand all the benefits of this peptide. Recently peg-mgf has gained a lot of popularity due to its various benefits. Not only does it help in adding new muscle growth but it also helps cure few muscle disorders. As it helps in strengthening bones too you can also use it for bone-related diseases.
Here are a few benefits of PEG-MGF:
- Promotion Of Skeletal Muscle – Research has found that when MGF is injected directly into the muscle it helps to protect it. In doing so it decreases the expression of some specific inflammatory hormones and lowers the oxidation stress.
- Anti-aging Benefits and Fat Metabolism – This happens when MGF stimulates the IGF-1 receptors which lead to decrease aging and an increase in lean body mass. Along with that, it poses a significant role in fat metabolism.
- Heart Muscle Repair – MGF inhibits apoptosis that cardiac muscle cells go through after hypoxia. MGF helps in the recruitment of the cardiac stem cells to the injured site and it may help to heal the heart after a heart attack.
PEG-MGF Side Effects
Indeed, there are many positive effects associated with PEG MGF peptide based on scientific research and animal testing. But it is important to keep in mind that there have been some records of unfavorable effects related to PEG-MGF.
These negative PEG-MGF side effects are
- One of the negative effects of PEG-MGF found after animal testing is Hypoglycemia or ‘ low blood sugar’. As PEG-MGF increases the efficiency of cellular functionality, blood sugar achieves its functional goal too quickly thus resulting in Hypoglycemia.
- Swelling of the extremities which mean limbs, arms, and legs (particularly hands and feet)
- The blood pressure of the body drops, in some cases, when you take this peptide.
- It is also associated with irregular cardiovascular activities. So much so that it can even lead to cardiac arrest in some cases.
How to take PEG-MGF?
The most preferable way to take PEG-MGF is to inject it intramuscularly. But due to its long half-life, you can also inject it under the skin into the fat tissues (belly, buttocks, thighs). Even if you inject it under the skin it would still make its way to the receptors present on the muscle cells and be as effective.
PEG-MGF Dosage and Cycle
Athletes who use it for hypertrophy (increase in the volume of an organ or tissue) and recovery tend to do so once daily. PEG-MGF dosage of 200 to 500 µg on off days while a dose of 100 to 200 µg on post work out intervals are most common. It is injected subcutaneously.
If you decided to take capsulated PEG MGF, we recommend you to start with 3 capsules per day.
As for the recommended cycle, it is commonly incorporated for a maximum of four weeks.
Results of PEG-MGF
PEG-MGF results are quite fascinating. It produces new muscle fibers and also helps to stimulate growth in affected areas. It may also promote the retention of nitrogen in muscle fibers while increasing protein synthesis.
This peptide can be very helpful to bodybuilders as they help in creating new muscle tissues, which in turn would increase the total muscle mass of the body.
And that’s about it. As you might have already understood that along with bodybuilding peptide PEG-MGF also helps to cure certain muscle and bone-related disorders. It’s always wise to know every detail about the product that you intend to use. Even better to consult a doctor about it. Hope this review was helpful to you and answered all your questions. And If you still have any, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will be happy to get back to you.